Product ID: PLB-CA101
Category: Testing Kits - Test Kits
Carbon Monoxide Test Kit
Professional Quality at Home
Description: The Professional Carbon Monoxide Test
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, and
colorless gas which is caused by incomplete combustion of
fossil fuels from:
- Natural Gas
- Fuel oil, wood or coal and any other type of fuel.
It is estimated that carbon
monoxide causes as many as 1,000 deaths per year in the
Compact and cost effective enough to purchase one for
every room in your home or office to breathe truly clean
How fast does the sensor work?
|600 ppm (.060%)
|400 ppm (.040%)
|200 ppm (.020%)
|100 ppm (.010%)
|50 ppm (.005%)
Note: Reaction time is slightly faster when damp, and
slightly slower when dry. Caution: The sensor button will
be damaged by halogens, ammoniac and nitrous gases. Keep
away from cleaners, solvents and other contaminants. Harsh
direct sunlight will bleach out sensor button and shorten
Order a test kit today and breathe easier knowing that
you are safe!
- Do you have a gas or oil burning furnace in your
home or office?
- Do you have a working fireplace?
- Do you have a gas clothes dryer?
- Do you have a gas or oil burning water heater?
- Do you have a kerosene, gas, or oil burning space
- Do you or someone you know start their automobile in
the garage with the door closed?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then
you and your family are at risk of suffocating to death by
INVISIBLE and ODORLESS CARBON MONOXIDE GAS!
Click here for more information on Carbon Monoxide
1 kit contains 2 sensors that last 3 months each.